They say we should keep a journal, a record of our daily lives for the future generation to look back on.
Well, I've tried. And I just can't seem to get myself to write in my journal more than maybe, 2-3 times a year. Let alone daily! I blog, a little bit, on our family blog. It's better than my journal writing.
Than I thought, what if I did one of those photos~a~blogs? Instead of writing I'll just take a photo, of something. These are just photos of my daily life. Somedays may be more interesting than others, but either way, there will now be a daily record of something for that day!
Enjoy taking a look thru my Photographic Diary....

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thursday,
Feb 16th, 2012
8:30ish am
A bunch of parents and I helped the kids in V.'s class make Hot Air Balloons.
They wrapped yarn around balloons.

Then the parents put tons of glue on them and hung them upside down to dry.
Next week the kids will pop the balloons, but the yarn will hold it's shape.
Then they will attach little cups to the bottoms and hang them up so
they look like hot air balloons!

No comments: