They say we should keep a journal, a record of our daily lives for the future generation to look back on.
Well, I've tried. And I just can't seem to get myself to write in my journal more than maybe, 2-3 times a year. Let alone daily! I blog, a little bit, on our family blog. It's better than my journal writing.
Than I thought, what if I did one of those photos~a~blogs? Instead of writing I'll just take a photo, of something. These are just photos of my daily life. Somedays may be more interesting than others, but either way, there will now be a daily record of something for that day!
Enjoy taking a look thru my Photographic Diary....

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunday,
Feb. 26th, 2012
Evening
After our visit with Steve's Grandma, we went to his parents
to celebrate J.'s birthday.
These two little girl are growing up way too fast!

No comments: